- Installation of six Service Gates (five new fabrications and one Government furnished).
- Rehabilitation of the gates recesses including repair, cleaning, and painting of the liner, and repair of areas of damaged concrete.
- Refurbishment of the mechanical operating equipment (6 Gate Hoists): motor rehabilitation, new brakes, conversion of aluminum bronze bushings to greaseless bushings, new wire rope, new wire rope sheaves, new couplings, and non-destructive testing of existing gears.
- Electrical upgrades to the existing service entrance equipment and replacement of all primary electrical distribution equipment in the intake structure.
- Replacement of all (6) gate motor controls including push button stations, motor starters and controls, and gate position indicating equipment.
- Customer Name: USACE, Huntington District
- Location: Tuscarawas River, Bolivar OH
- Contract Type: Firm fixed price
- Contract Amount:
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: