Cougar Dam Spillway Gate Rehabilitation
BCI will be completing a number of repairs and upgrades to tainter gates at the Cougar Dam Spillway for the Portland District. This rehabilitation work consists of:
- Replacement of tainter gate strut arms.
- Replacement of tainter gate hoist equipment and wire ropes.
- Structural repairs on the tainter gate structure.
- Painting of tainter gate structure and skin.
- Installation of new dam switchgear and power feed.
- Installation of new tainter gate control panels.
BCI will be completing all of the mechanical and structural work and Weeke Sales and service will be completing the electrical upgrades.
- Customer Name: US Army Corps of Engineers, Portland District
- Location: Lane County, Oregon
- Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
- Contract Amount:
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: