Full Facility Generator
- Construction of new 5,500 SF building and all supporting all utilities to house generators and auxiliary equipment.
- Provide and install three 2750 kW 12.5/7.2 KV 3 phase 4W generators.
- Provide and install one 175kW 120/240V 1 phase 3W generator.
- Provide and install two 20,000 gallon fuel tanks.
- Provide and install new day tank and associated pumps, controls, and piping.
- Provide and install 12.47kV load bank.
- Provide and install associated switchgears, transformers, transfer switches, and all electrical connections.
- Modify the existing dual 12.47kV service entrances from the electric utility company, OG&E.
- Installation of two (2) new medium voltage vacuum circuit breaker automatic transfer.
- Modify existing campus 12.47kV switchgear controls to work properly with new automatic transfer switches.
- Build new power and controls duct bank and manhole.
- Customer Name: Department of Veterans Affairs
- Location: Muskogee Oklahoma
- Contract Type: Fixed-Price
- Contract Amount:
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: