Lock & Dam 22 Miter Gate Machinery & Electric Rehab
- Removal of miter gate operating machinery
- Rehabilitation of gear reducers, pintel bases, and modification of support foundations
- Core drilling and installation of new anchors
- Resetting and leveling of three miter gates operating machinery
- Installation of all new control conductors for the entire dam consisting of ~25,000 ft of control and power cable.
- Customer Name: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Rock Island Dist.
- Location: Hannibal, MO
- Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
- Contract Amount: $1,196,699.00
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: 2000
- CCASS Rating: Satisfactory