Lock & Dam #24
- Demo and Installation of eight new bridge piers
- Removed in 30 ton sections
- Poured new piers by in place by delivering concrete trucks to site via BCI fabricated barge and thruster.
- Fabricate and set Bulkheads
- Jacking shoring of existing bridge sections
- Project completed several months ahead of schedule
- Customer Name: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, St. Louis Dist.
- Location: Clarksville, MO
- Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
- Contract Amount: $4,012,346.00
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: 1998
- CCASS Rating: Satisfactory