Ozark Powerhouse Turbine Shaft Repair
Unit #4 Turbine Shaft Removal Repair and Reinstallation
- Cut, machine and reinstall 250,000 lb. Runner Drive Shaft Flange. Drive shaft 150 ft. long weighing 150,000 lbs.
- Reface 10 ft. flange face (± .0001) refurbish bearings and other high tolerance high load running parts.
- Reinstall shaft runner and running parts, total run out on shaft & runner (± .012)
- 72 hour operational full load testing and monitoring before owner acceptance, completed on time and under budget.
- Customer Name: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Little Rock Dist.
- Location: Ozark, AR
- Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
- Contract Amount: $984,483.00
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: 2002
- CCASS Rating: Satisfactory