- Removal of calcium carbonate (Calcite) buildup from walls of the valve Bonnet Chamber, gate shaft, and both slots for Fixed Wheel Gate.
- Perform a Proof-by-Demonstration that the gate slots accommodate future removal of the Gate.
- Survey walls and pressure grout the cracks identified on the cleaned wall and slot surfaces.
- Refurbish joints of the 24-inch pipe and the 20-inch pipe; furnish and install restraint supports.
- Design, furnish, install and test an Electro-Osmotic Pulse (EOP) System for Calcite mitigation system in the Gate Shaft.
- Customer Name: Bureau of Reclamation
- Location: Trinity Dam near Lewiston, California
- Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price
- Contract Amount:
- Status: Completed
- Completion Date: